How we work
We simplified the management of your website.
1. You choose one of our website templates.
We have pre-built templates that give your school the design refresh it deserves. Pick one out, and we’ll install it on your new site. Find templates here.
2. We install the customized SchoolDay WordPress files.
SchoolDay is built on the world’s most popular content management system. Once we install SchoolDay, you’ll have access to all the easy-to-use features. Learn more about WordPress here.
3. We finalize and build the remaining site pages.
We’ll work together to compile the media, assets, and pages needed to complete the website. Completion times will vary based on the project size.
4. You can continue to build, edit, and publish web pages as needed using the live editor.
Once your new site is live, our easy-to-use page builder will allow your team to build, edit and publish any content that you might need. And remember, we’re always here to help with any projects you need to be done. See how the builder works here.
5. We continue to manage the IT infrastructure of your new site.
We will handle all IT needs of your website including updates, security threats, and support inquiries.
Ready to simplify the way your school manages it’s website?